2017




What can I say to 2017....
You brought me pain, sorrow, tears, loss,heartbreak, devastation, confusion, grief, anger, made me a widow.
But also I had strength, resilience, hope, smiles, purpose, and fight. 
This was the worst year of my life, but it has changed me. I can’t change losing Jerry. I can’t bring him back, and I miss him EVERY day. My heart aches for him. But I am not the same woman I was for the last 39 years. 2017 changed me. I am looking to the future, living and loving each day the the fullest. Becoming stronger and more independent than I ever thought I could be. My children have been through hell and back with me and we are going to have a year of positive things. Tyler turns 18, graduates HS and will start College, Jay will turn 10, I will turn 40. I will start a new career and find new self by not moving on, but moving forward. I never imagined being here at this point in my life. I never thought I would have to walk through this fire, but I am starting to come out of the other side. Singed and tired, but looking ahead. Don’t take one SECOND for granted in your life, Love hard, laugh and smile as much as you can. Don’t EVER forget the people who you love the most, and don’t lose hope that your future can still be bright. I never thought I would say these words but here I am saying them. I wish for all of my family and friends a healthy new year. Love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To my Jay

We didn't die too

Trauma, Triggers, and Tears.