6-24-02

6/24/02 - 15 years ago today.....A day I will never forget. It was when I first laid eyes on the man I had been talking to for months on the phone and had fallen in love before I ever saw him face to face. We always said that this night was the night we knew we had something great. It was such a great love.

We met on Match.com. We had been talking for months on the phone. I would go home on my lunch break and call him and then call him when I got home at night. He would make me laugh, sing to me in his off key voice, and tell me stories. We finally met in person in NYC on 6/24/02. We both said later on that we almost chickened out and didn't show up. I am glad we both did. I remember he was wearing cream Armani pants, he was trying to impress me. We would always joke about that night. How we had dinner and shared our first kiss, then went dancing all night. He was always my dance partner, tearing up the dance floor with me.

I noticed on my facebook memories today that there were a lot of posts from previous year acknowledging this day. Here are a few that I saw today.

6/24/16




6/24/15


6/24/14


6/24/12


I love this one that he posted 6/24/11



6/24/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To my Jay

We didn't die too

Trauma, Triggers, and Tears.